As United Community Bank looks forward to merging into Bravera Bank in November, we also have the opportunity to provide our communities with some incredible career opportunities.
Bravera Bank has a position available at the current United Community Bank Burlington location for a full-time (30-40 hour per week) Relationship Banker.
At Bravera, we’re looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals who will focus on serving our customer and community. A successful Relationship Banker will quickly process customer transactions in an accurate and friendly fashion and present Bravera positively and professionally, while building strong relationships with customers and helping them fulfill their financial goals through referrals to other departments within Bravera.
- Assist customers with accurate processing of their transactions while providing quality customer service.
- Process commercial and personal deposits, credit card payments/cash advances, savings bonds, cashiers checks, check orders, telephone transfer requests and Tax & Treasury deposts.
- Accuracy in handling, maintaining and monitoring cash drawer.
- Balance and verify adequate levels of cash in the vault.
- Open and maintain deposit accounts, internet banking, Debit/ATM cards, wire transfers, address change requests and IRA accounts.
- Cross-sell all bank products and services.
- Know and follow current banking policies and regulations relating to the deposit and withdrawal of funds.
- Monitor and follow safe deposit box procedures.
- Customer problem resolution.
Bravera is an employee- and director-owned company that is committed to helping our employees forge new paths in their careers. We encourage innovation and collaboration to drive the growth of our organization and our people. To support this, we provide a competitive and rewarding compensation package which includes a competitive salary, incentive compensation opportunities, retirement plan with company match, health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off(PTO), paid community volunteer time and stock opportunities. As a learning organization, we are committed to investing in the growth and development and our team members, offering training opportunities and tuition reimbursement.
To apply, visit our website: https://www.bravera.bank/about/careers and complete an online application. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)